Click HERE to download an image of this Page.
America was founded as a Constitutional Republic with a defined role for our Federal and State Governments (including the Rule of Law), and a defined Citizen’s individual Bill of Rights.
In America today there is now an all-knowing class of administrators that operates on universal principles they believe are in the best interest of society, but in a way superior to the democratic will of the people. The bureaucracy knows best. The HR manager that brings in this ideology sets the culture for everyone else in a more mundane way and he or she believes this is really in the interest of the universal good. And in the United States, this bureaucratic ideology takes the form of “diversity, equity, and inclusion.” They look at this bureaucratic ideology as a total replacement for God, meaning the organic social institutions, meaning the male-female sex binary as part of Creation, and then, of course, replacing the Christian moral ethic with a new secular revolutionary moral ethic. (Christopher Rufo Paraphrase)
Today’s America also harkens back to some issues that existed in 1776 when a powerful, coordinated minority had control of our levers of power. They suppress freedom, issue mandates, control wealth, imprison, suppress information, spread propaganda, disrespect parenting and the family unit, diminish religion, tear down the Constitution and Bill of Rights, erase our History, corrupt elections, and do not tolerate opposition. They align with and collaborate with their counterparts globally. They are anti-capitalist fascists who do not respect America.
Our Independence is being overrun by Politicians, Bureaucrats, Corporate Elites and Evil Cohorts who prefer Socialism or Communism run by an Oligarchy of Elites. They do not believe in America and want to become part of the Global Community. They use pretexts (e.g. Covid-19 Hoax, climate), lies, fear, race, gender, laws, force, and incentives to increase control and power. Note: Government “Emergency Powers” are unconstitutional at the Federal and State level.
- Some Citizens know what is going on and wish to retain our Freedom.
- Some Citizens love America but are most active in achieving other objectives.
- Some Citizens believe the answer is to actually fight another Revolution.
- Some Citizens recognize much of what is going on but believe: things will get better, or that nothing can be done, or it’s time to go off-grid.
When General Washington crossed the Delaware River on a freezing, stormy night in small boats to attack Trenton, NJ; the American War of Independence had not been going well. After he won the Battle of Trenton; the balance changed and we won our Freedom.
Now, our “Battle of Trenton” is the 2024 Election (Federal, State, Local). If you wish to peacefully retain your American Freedom:
- Do not tolerate lies or incompetence.
- Become peacefully active and visible in protesting and pushing-back, Donate (if you can).
- Speak out, be strong, remember there are many of us.
- Vote and convince others to Turn-Out even if a first choice is not running. Consider not voting could lose our Country.
- Collaborate with other groups to maximize results.
- Stay focused.
- Always Stand United and Help your fellow Citizens.
- Never Give Up.