The following “Zelenko Protocol” has been used successfully by thousands of patients for their “at home” treatment. Start treating ASAP. Provide supportive care with fluids, fever control, and rest.
Low Risk Patient (LRP) – Younger than 45, no co-morbidities, and clinically stable (over the counter options):
LRP-1. Elemental Zinc 50mg 1 time a day for 7 days (e.g. 220 mg of zinc sulfate or equivalent)
LRP-2.1. Quercetin 500mg 2 times a day for 7 days (with bromelain supplement) OR
LRP-2.2. Epigallocatechin-gallate (EGCG) 400mg 1 time a day for 7 days
LRP-3. Vitamin C 1000mg 1 time a day for 7 days
LRP-4. Vitamin D3 5000iu 1 time a day for 7 days (oil capsules have better absorption).
Moderate/High Risk Patient(HRP) – Older than 45, younger than 45 with co-morbidities, or clinically unstable
HRP-1. Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) 200mg 2 times a day for 5-7 days AND/OR
HRP-2. Ivermectin(IVM) 0.4-0.5mg/kg/day for 5-7 days
Note: Either or both HCQ and IVM can be used, and if one only, the second agent may be added after about 2 days of treatment if obvious recovery has not yet been observed etc. If HCQ is not available, Quercetin 500mg (with bromelain supplement) 3 times a day for 7 days OR EGCG 400mg 2 times a day for 7 days in combination with the above
HPR-3. Elemental Zinc 50 – 100 mg 1 time a day for 7 days (e.g. 220mg to 440 mg of zinc sulfate or equivalent)
HRP-4. Azithromycin 500mg 1 time a day for 5 days OR Doxycycline 100mg 2 times a day for 7 days
HRP-5. Vitamin C 1000 mg 1 time a day for 7 days
HRP-6. Vitamin D3 10,000 IU 1 time a day for 7 days (oil capsules have better absorption).
1) How much zinc you should take per day depends on the type and forms of zinc, as each supplement contains a different amount of ‘elemental zinc’. The percentage of elemental zinc varies by form. For example, approximately 23% of zinc sulfate consists of elemental zinc; thus, 220 mg of zinc sulfate contains 50 mg of elemental zinc (Ref). Zinc picolinate (20% of elemental zinc), zinc ascorbate (15%), zinc chloride (48%), zinc carbonate (52%), zinc citrate (31%), zinc bisglycinate (25%) (Ref) and zinc gluconate (14%) and zinc oxide (80%).
2) If you cannot get hydroxychloroquine or ivermectin, quercetin is a viable stand-in. Quercetin works best when taken with vitamin C and Bromelain, as vitamin C helps activate it and bromelain helps with the absorption.
3) Other Treatment Options:
* Dexamethasone 6-12mg 1 time a day for 7 days OR Prednisone 20mg twice a day for 7 days, taper as needed
* Budesonide 1mg/2cc solution via nebulizer twice a day for 7 days
* Blood thinners (i.e. Lovenox, Eliquis, Xarelto, Pradaxa, Aspirin)
* Colchicine 0.6mg 2-3 times a day for 5-7 days
* Monoclonal antibodies
* Home IV fluids and oxygen
4) India’s Uttar Pradesh State uses Ivermectin for its 241 million citizens and experiences a 97% reduction in Covid-19 cases and deaths.
FCCC I-MASK Protocol
FCCC I-MATH Protocol
FCCC I-RECOVER Protocol
[…] ZELENKO PROTOCOL: Treatment Plans For Covid-19 – Based on clinical suspicion ASAP, preferably wit… […]
[…] ZELENKO PROTOCOL: Treatment Plans For Covid-19 – Based on clinical suspicion ASAP, preferably … […]