How to create a social state according to Saul Alinsky:
There are eight levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state. The first is the most important.
- Healthcare – Control healthcare and you control the people.
- Poverty – Increase the Poverty level as high as possible; poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
- Debt – Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.
- Gun Control– Remove the ability to defend themselves from the government. That way you are able to create a police state.
- Welfare – Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income).
- Education – Take control of what people read and listen to – take control of what children learn in school.
- Religion – Remove the belief in God from the government and schools.
- Class Warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent, and it will be easier to tax the wealthy with the support of the poor.
Saul Alinsky died about 48 years ago, but his writings influenced people on “The Left” with vast political control of our nation today.
Hillary Clinton did her college thesis on Saul Alinsky’s writings and Obama has written about him in his books.
His book Rules for Radicals is a very informative read. You can find it in many places online for free. It’s a short read but an important one. Alinsky dedicated the book to Lucifer as the “original radical” in his fight against God, and he is Alinsky’s hero.
Obama’s Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel made the worrisome quote: “Never waste a good crisis”.
Comments are closed.