The following “BENEDICT” Ratings may be awarded arbitrarily and subjectively, as Free Speech, as necessary and appropriate, to protect and further the values and beliefs of the American Founding Fathers in support of the US Constitution and Bill of Rights (First 10 Amendments), as interpreted at the Raters sole discretion.
Click HERE to download a PDF of the latest Benedict Rating Guide.
“BENEDICT” RATING FACTORS:
1. Some shading of the facts. Selective telling of the truth. Some omissions and exaggerations, but no outright falsehoods
2. Significant omissions and/or exaggerations. Some factual error may be involved but not necessarily. A politician can create a false, misleading impression by playing with words and using legalistic language that means little to ordinary people.
3. Significant factual error and/or obvious contradictions.
“BENEDICT” = American Political Action, Policy and/or Statement Rating from a Founding Father’s Perspective in support of the US Constitution and Bill of Rights.
1) No Rights Claimed for Benedict Rating Guide.
2) Benedict Rating Factors correspond to the similar WaPo Pinocchio Ratings.
3) The Paul Snover Benedict Arnold Cartoon Image is non-exclusively licensed for non-commercial use in these Benedict Rating Images. CartoonStock.Com/cartoon?searchID=CS146814
4) JPG or PNG links are provided to download the Benedict Rating Images (based on the Paul Snover Benedict Arnold Cartoon) for unchanged, non-exclusive, non-commercial use by third-parties without attribution except for the Artist Credit.